The Most Original Accommodation in “The World’!
All our room layouts and descriptions can be viewed on this site so you can decide which experience will be yours for your stay. Try a different apartment each visit or choose your favourite. It’s so much more than your standard hotel stay!
At Kernow we are offering an escape from hustle and bustle and encourage people to relax and take time out and as such we only accept children if they are age 12 or above. We will be creating child-friendly areas in future stages of the development.
Our Apartments: We have 10 Single-Bed and 5 Two-Bedroom apartments available, all very different in size and layout. Our two-bedroom apartments can be used as one-bedrooms by closing off one room should all other one-bedroom apartments be occupied.
Opening Hours: We are open 24/7 but ask that very late check-ins (after 9pm) are advised in advance to ensure we can prepare your apartment for a welcoming night-time arrival. We can also arrange a late supper for you if required.
Booking & Packages: Please contact us should you wish to stay with us for a period of 4 nights or more and we can discuss a favourable rate. We offer a range of servicing options but will ensure you have everything you need on a daily basis.
Booking is available via Booking.com, but for the best rates, packages and upgrade options please contact us direct. We look forward to having you stay with us and to making your visit to Charters Towers a relaxing and comfortable one.
All our Apartments and Cottages have the following facilities:
- en-suite bathrooms for each bedroom, with rain-showers and heritage-style tiling
- fully-furnished kitchens, for those who like to self-cater
- air-conditioning and ceiling fans in each bedroom and lounge
- large flat-screen televisions in each lounge
- televisions in each bedroom
- wireless internet throughout
- minimum Queen-sized bed, most with King-size/King splits
- washing machine and dryer inside each Apartment
- polished wooden spotted-gum floors in the majority of rooms; a few are tiled
- 2.7m to 3.3m high ceilings, with fans in all bedrooms and living areas
- Timber French Doors out to the decks, courtyards and gardens.