Lake Progress

Vanessa S-J Progress Updates

Before we can start preparing the lake area for earth moving we need to carry out some weed clearance which unfortunately has been delayed because of restrictions on fire permits due to the wind.  Our fire will be sizeable and in order to prevent the smoke from spreading over the town we need to wait until the windy season has passed.  We will try again for a permit in a few weeks.

Work continues in the meantime to finalise the design of the lake and of the land blocks which will be available around it, and firebreaks have been put in for when we are ready for the burn-off.  Fingers crossed for some nice calm weather!